CIO New Zealand signs off for 2012
We look forward to covering the New Zealand business technology scene once more when we come back on January 14.
Until then, we wish all our readers a very merry Christmas and a safe and restful holiday.
See you in 2013.
CIO100 2013 Overview: Chief transformation officer
CIOs are across a raft of programmes using disruptive and traditional technology - effectively leading change throughout the organisation in a tough economy.
Fighting for privacy
An interview with Kaliya Hamlin, aka 'Identity Woman' and head of the Personal Data Ecosystem Consortium, which aims to give individuals control over their personal data and how it is used by corporations.
- New Zealand’s IT leaders announced at CIO Awards
- Amazon CTO: Stop spending money on ‘undifferentiated heavy lifting’
- CIO Agenda: Innovate and transform on the ‘third platform’
- Five ways to create a collaborative risk management program
- BlackBerry pitches to NZ businesses in bid to recapture market share
CONNECT WITH @ CIO NZ
CIO is bringing together the best of MIS NZ and CIO, the new look CIO is the only magazine that focuses on the unique management needs of senior IT professionals.
Get the latest news from CIO delivered via email.
CIO 100 REPORT
The definitive guide to New Zealand's largest and most significant ICT users.
READ NOW »